NAVIGATION : INDEX DU FORUM / ACCUEIL DE P2PFR / WIKI

Merci de faire une recherche avant de poster :)

Nous sommes actuellement le 29 Mars 2024 06:50

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: probleme de connection avec Kazaa lite
MessagePublié: 28 Jan 2006 10:25 
Hors-ligne
Mangouste Du Désert

désolé pour la langue, mais je voulais partagé avec vous un bug de kazaa lite dont je viens de trouver la solution:

I resolve a little connection probleme with kazaa lite 2.4.3, k++

After the install I cant connect, the search and trafic boutons was grey. The status was eternaly on connecting without any connected status. I try many time the disconect and connect option, but nothing change. I try to setup the option without results.

On an another computer kazaa lite with the same setting can connect perfectly

I have windows xp pro sp2 with nvidia sli fw with activeamor actived ( configured on command line ), avg and spybot

if I look the firewall log I saw kazaa lite tryed to connect with on my side the ip 0.0.0.0 with the defaut tcp port number and without any ip or port for the destination. I can browse and I have an ip with my dsl connection and an ip for my lan connection, both can browse internet.

I try to desactive the xp fw, the nvidia software fw and the nvidia activeamor hardware fw without any connection of kaza.

Kazaa lite can receive a connection on the 1214, and he can establish a connection on the default port, here the 2038. The 80 and 8080 alternative can work to.

So it's not a ip:port, socket or service pack probleme.

I search many time and finaly I realyse the Supernode cant connect. Kazaa receive an error message for all the supernode on the kaZupernodes list, BUT he can retrieve the list!!

I active a supernode on my side and I enter my dsl ip on the kaZupernode tools. Kazupernode cant saw an error. Kazaa lite can not connect now, but KaZupernode can saw a Supernode. The 0.0.0.0 ip was change few seconde for my ip, I try to retrive a list of supernodes and I saw one other supernode active without error on the list. I add this supernode on my SuperList of kaZupernode, I can connect in the same time to my supernode and this new one, approximatly 10 secondes. With this connection I can retrieve a list of 20 supernodes without error. With this list on my SuperList of kaZupernode I can connect with Kazaa lite and I can retrieve 50 others Supernode to add.

I saw approxymatly 10 000 users less on my buged kazaa lite than on my other computer, but now I can make a reseach without problemes.

I try to do the same trick with my lan ip, 192.168.2.8 or 10.0.2.8, but on kaZupernodes I never take the Supernode status, only the Error status. But it's probably because I use the the Ip Blocker list. I don't think I'll be attaked by a hacker/freaker on my lan and I'll probably remove the un-routable ip ( non-internet ip ) of the Ip blocker tools txt file , but if I have to transfert I file between 2 computers on my lan I'll probably more use a FTP protocol than a Kazaa protocol.

I don't think this installation probleme is from nvidia firewall, activearmor fw, of from windows xp itself. I think the probleme was on the Kazaa network, maybe on overload of the network, an authentification war of Sherman or maybe simply a virus. But it's sure we have solution.

I hope, my experience should help few people. Sorry for my english, I speak Français ( Québois ) normaly.

Thanks to leave this topic here, I hope he can't help people in few years with a Cache result of Google. Have a good day and dont forget, dont sharing is not democratic and reduce the liberty of speach. Everything can be said and every people can learn to understan.

Rapporter ce message
Répondre en citant  
 Sujet du message:
MessagePublié: 28 Jan 2006 10:38 
Hors-ligne
Mélomane Herbeux

ça existe encore Kazaa? Image

Rapporter ce message
 Profil Site Internet 
Répondre en citant  
 Sujet du message:
MessagePublié: 28 Jan 2006 12:58 
Hors-ligne
Fantôme du 'Chat

Je croyais aussi que kazaa est complètement mort !
En tout cas, je ne l'ai plus essayé depuis des mois.

Rapporter ce message
 Profil ICQ 
Répondre en citant  
Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 3 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure [ Heure d’été ]